Loudoun County's arts organizations, performers, and visual artists now have a venue that is dedicated to providing the most professional space possible for the community to enjoy their creative work. In addition to being a great venue for the arts The Franklin Park Arts Center is an ideal venue for meetings, receptions, recitals and workshops and is available to rent year-round for any occasion and gives booking priority to non-profit, resident artists and arts groups.
There are 3 distinct rental areas of the Arts Center:
Auditorium rentals include the use of our lobby/gallery, and green room area. Also includes our digital light and sound system.
- 275 seat auditorium
- Full Digital Sound and Lighting systems
- Available Dance Floor for the entire stage
- 6000 Lumen Digital Projector
- Baby Grand, Upright and Digital Piano
Lobby/Gallery rentals are appropriate for visual art shows, meetings and receptions
- 2,500 sq/ft Lobby
- 120 linear feet of gallery wall space
- Position-able Gallery Lighting
Green Room rentals are typically used for teaching classes
- Kitchenette area with sink
- Make-up counters, mirrors and racks
- Full Wheelchair Access to the stage
- Download the specific Fee Schedule and additional information.
- Download the Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Download the Guidelines for Using the Arts Center.
- Download the Technical Specification List.
- View the stage dimensions in Section.
- View the stage dimensions in Plan.
- Don't miss the 360° Virtual Tours of the Arts Center.